Saturday, March 17, 2012

Prunes...

10 Weeks...
10 Weeks
This week our babies have grown to the size of two prunes
Prunes are not exactly the cutest fruit but we are thankful for their growth 
The news of twins is still settling in and we are getting more and more excited
Our next doctor's appointment will be this week
I am looking forward to asking questions and finding out more about our twins

This week we had to break down and contact the OnCall Doctor for questions
After several days of extreme and violent vomiting I found myself dizzy and in pain 
Thankfully the doctor offered some relief in the form of a mild medication 
At this point, with twins, our biggest danger is malnutrition for the babies and myself
The medication helped me keep food down and feel more like my old self 
We are thankful for the care we are under in order to keep our babies healthy

"Father, continue to grow and shape our children in Your image"

No comments:

Post a Comment